Verse of the Day
Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
Romans 15:7 NIV
Please Share -
YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED.
Priceless Pearls of Happiness.
Posted: 28 Apr 2016 02:19 PM PDT
It has been said that the one thing that can limit the expression of your happiness and the fulfillment of your sincere desires is your own non-application of the laws of life and the power of infinite mind in your life. Priceless pearls of happiness are before you NOW to claim as yours. Let's take a look at ten of them from the book Helping Yourself with Macrocosmic Mind by Rebecca Clark.
1. Know Who and What You Are. Find Yourself. Realize you are an important part of God's plan, a unique link in the human chain that extends from creation into the unknown future. Not again will an "aggregate of magnificent atoms" just like you stand on this Earth. Know this. Be secure in your beingness as a child of God. See yourself as God sees you--Glorious!
2. Count Your Blessings! When problems loom and confusion and troubles mount, we sometimes forget the good already expressing in our life. It has been said that every atom in the universe responds to praise and thanksgiving. You really cannot afford not to count your blessings!
3. Act Maturely. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child; I thought as a child; but when I became an adult, I put away childish things.
Grow up a little more each day. Learn from life, but wear the learning lightly, remembering that we must put away the childish things. However, we need not lose the childlike simplicity of those who are the "children of God."
4. Eliminate Fear. Life may be so often filled with fear--of ourselves, of others, of unknown things, of what we regard as obstacles, of what we may feel as "being outside of God." (As if we ever could be!) Fear thwarts happiness. Fear is the most destructive of emotions, surpassing even jealousy in its corrosiveness. And it's totally unnecessary!
5. Give of Yourself. No one can live happily solely unto him- or herself. It is part of normal living to want to give of what we have--our love, service, devotion, help, praise, friendship, encouragement, or plain, ordinary kindness. The more quickly we seek to respond to the inner core of our nature, the more quickly we may achieve happiness.
6. Value Simplicity. It is important to rediscover simplicity. Truth is simple. Simple pleasures of life are often counted among the greatest, and the simple truth qualities of love and goodness--although not always the most sophisticated or highly valued in our so-called advanced technological society, are still great sources of happiness.
7. Welcome Changes. One of Nature's immutable laws is that all things must either progress or perish. Perhaps you may have heard the phrase: "Nature abhors a vacuum and allows not the static." This being so, it becomes important to our happiness to learn to flow like a gentle river through the changes that enter our life. We can welcome changes with a knowing that it may be for the "better." Label no new idea as impossible. If life seems to hand you a lemon, then make lemonade! Without changes, we might still be wearing skins and living in caves!
8. Exercise the Law of Unlimited Supply. What goal would you set for yourself if you absolutely knew you could not fail? What dreams would you manifest if you knew you had unlimited resources? What exciting work would you choose if you absolutely knew you could acquire the skill necessary to perform this work? What projects would you launch if you knew you had the wisdom and the power to remove all obstacles and be totally successful?
9. Pause to Enjoy Life! Serenity is never in a rush, never impatient, or short of time. Take the time to enjoy life to the fullest, to stand and stare at something beautiful. A painting. A tree. Hug a tree! Praise a glorious sunset, or sunrise. Appreciate your child, your mate.
10. God First! This is the best way! God and you form a majority of one. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished when you place your hand in God's care and keeping. Perhaps happiness cannot be "prefect" or "total" on this earth plane, but we can come mighty close to expressing our inner light and obtaining as much peaceful happiness as possible. Remember, a smile is the light in the window of your face that tells everyone that your heart is at home.
From her book, Macromind Power